07 December, 2011

PTU- Gangster Babe


*Click above for bigger




This is my first tutorial and is borne from my own 
manipulated lil' mind. Any similarity to any other tutorials
is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP.
This tutorial was written using PSP XI, tho' any version should work.

Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice, preferable a full-body tube. 
I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac.
The name of the tube is Lethal Attitude 
& can be found by visiting his store here.
Do not use this artwork unless you have a license to do so.

Scrapkit is Gangster Babe from Addictive Pleasures
I think this kit is perfect for this tube.

Mask of choice. I used Witchys Heart Exclusive #2 
from Creative Misfits.
You can find the mask under Sparkle Masks.;)

Filters: Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (name only), optional

Font for name: Miami

Let's do this! =)

New Image, sized 650 X 650 px.
Open paper 8 from the kit. Copy & paste onto your canvas.
 Apply your mask of choice & merge group. Resize 105 %.

Copy paper 12 & paste on top of the mask you just made.
 Apply the same mask & merge group. No need to resize this one.

Open cityscene. Copy & paste into your image. Resize 65% & sharpen.

Copy & paste sillouette2. Resize 55 %. Move slightly up & off center to the left.
Duplicate sillouette2 & mirror. Resize this one 87%. Move down a bit & off to the right.
See my tag for a better idea of placement.

Copy & paste the car. Resize 80% & sharpen. Position it so its in the center of the tag.
Add a drop shadow of choice. I used 1 4 40 4 throughout this tutorial.

Next paste the numberplate into your image.
Resize 25% & sharpen. Move it over the license plate on the car.
This is to add a 'touch' of pink, btw.;)
Add a drop shadow.

Copy & paste the case, resized 25%.
Place to the left of the car. See mine for placement.
Sharpen & add a drop shadow. 

Next, copy & paste hat2. Resize 20% & sharpen.
Move so it looks like its sitting on the briefcase. Add your drop shadow.

Now copy & paste your tube. You will have to resize this accordingly, depending on what tube you are using. Place her so she's standing just in front of the car on the left side of the tag.
For the tube I used, I resized 80%. Sharpen & then duplicate your tube.
On top tube, add a gaussian blur of 3. Change the blend mode to screen at 60%.
On the bottom tube, add your drop shadow of choice.

Copy & paste the moneybag, resize 35%. Sharpen.
Duplicate this layer & position both someplace near the feet of your tube
(see my tag for where I placed mine.)

I added sparkles2 to mine to give it some extra 'bling'. Resize 80%.
Sharpen (yes, this does make a difference.)
 Erase excess around the tag & to your liking.
I put a layer at the bottom of my tag &
flood filled it with a dark colour so I could 'see' to clean mine up.
I then deleted that flood-filled layer.;)

Add proper copyrights & watermarks.

For the name I used Miami in a pink colour.
Duplicate your name layer & on the bottom layer,
add a gradient glow in a grey colour like shown:






(If you don't have Eye Candy 4000, here's another way to add that 'glow' effect:
Duplicate the layer. Select all, float, modify & expand by 1 or2,
depending on your preference of thickness. 
You can then flood fill that expanded layer with a colour of your choice. 
Select none & you have your gradient glow.;) )

Add noise to the bottom layer you just added the glow to at these settings:
 Uniform, monchrome at 75. 
Add your drop shadow to bottom glowed & glittered name layer.

Crop &/ or resize your tag to your own preference. 
Merge all layers & save as a .PNG
All done! =)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
I'd love to see any results any of you have trying this. =)

*hugz*

2 comments: