30 January, 2012

Célinart Pinup- Winter Fun



* Click them for bigger.

I made these just now and had to gift a few out. =)

The kit I used is Kristin's contribution for the Creative Misfit's Blog Train.
You can look for the kit on the Toxic Desirez blog.
This kit is so kewt. Thank you, Kristin!


The fab template I used comes from Audrey at Woodland Fantasies
This is her contribution for the Creative Misfits Blog Train.
Thank you again, Audrey! 

The artwork I used (named Winter Girl) is an exclusive Prepaid tube
 at Scraps And The City from Célinart Pinup.


As always, thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Sweetie.
    I'm happy you like it. =)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this gorgeous tag Magik!! As always you did an amazing job!1 I love it Hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete