07 February, 2012

I'm trying to get my mojo back...

*Click for bigger & animation.

The above tag is completely experimental.
I was thinking about doing a tut for this, but decided against it. lol

The template is my own & was made exclusively for the Creative Chicks 
for the Jan. template challenge. 
Join up & you can get it. ;)

The scrapkit I used comes from Broken Dreamz Scraps at SATC
& is named Valentines Tart.

The image (animation) I used is a gif I made 
from the U.S. version of the music video by HIM- 'Killing Lonliness'.
The video was directed by Nathan "Karma" Cox.

Thank you for looking at my 'mad' creation. =P

*hugz*



2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....I am not talking to you anymore LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.
    I have one coming up for you. =P
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete