05 February, 2012

My Result From A Tutorial By Tragedy


* Click for bigger

This is my result from trying out Tragedy's awesome tutorial: 'Throat Full Of Glass'.
As soon as she'd posted that tutorial on her blog, I knew I had to do it,
but I wanted to 'HIM-ify' it. LMAO
I had fun making this one & I thought the song 'Shatter Me With Hope'
 by HIM would be perfect for this tag. 
The image used is a photograph that is © David Roemer
I hope you like it, Sis. =)

You can find this awesome tutorial & many others by visiting 
her blog here: Tragedy's Creationz

Thank you again, Sweetie, for this awesome tutorial.
I enjoyed trying this one. =)

*hugz*

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!! I love it sis! I will put it up on my blog soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you like it. =)
    I could NOT resist doing it. =P

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete