03 March, 2012

Zlata_M- Kiss Me Cause I'm Hot!





* Click them for bigger.

I made these late last night and wanted to gift a few out. =)

The tube I used is a beautiful tube from Zlata_M named Duchess.
For this tag, I have the tube 'dressed' in newly released 'clothes' for St. Patrick's Day for this tube.
You can find this tube & the clothes for it at Pics for Design.

I used a fab template (Temp 57) from Kandi at Kandi Kissez.
The kit I used is from Pink Candy Designs & is called Irish Clover.

As always, thank you for looking. =)
*hugz*

4 comments:

  1. Magik that is absolutey gorgeous!! Woot love it! Thank you so much Hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making me one! I feel special! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. You're so very welcome, Hun.
      You SHOULD feel special because you are.;)
      *hugz*

      Delete