15 May, 2012

Cyber Cat Kit Results



I have a couple tags with tutorials to show off-
one uses the PTU Cyber Cat kit that just went into the ART store 
last night & the other is from the FTU add-on 
which can be found on my blog, here.

This awesome tag is by my dear friend & Sister from another Mr., Tragedy.
She used my PTU Cyber Cat kit. The name of the tut is Raging Hearts
& you can find it on her blog here: Raging Hearts Tut.


This beautiful tag comes from a fellow Creative Chick & Sweetie, Kay.
She used my freebie Cyber Cat add-on kit for her tutorial,
named Precious Cute Girl, which you can find on her blog, here.

Thank you, Sweeties, so much for these truly stellar tags!!=)
I really love what you both did with the kits. 
Thank you thank you, thank you. =]
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment