14 May, 2012

Cyber Cat PTU Kit & Add-on Freebie



I have another new kit for you, which is going into the 
Artistic Reality Talent store soon. =)

I want to thank the awesome Ladies over on Creative Chicks who 
participated in the naming of this kit.
I also want to thank my Sis Tragedy for picking the name out of the choices.


This kit is now FTU.
You can find this kit here.

And I also have a freebie add-on for you:
You can download this either here at Mediafire

I hope you enjoy both the kits.
I'd love to see any creations made with them. =)

*hugz*

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. =)

      Have fun with it.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this lovely kit.. Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like the colours. =)
      You're very welcome, Hun.
      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Hun. =)
      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. i love ur work thank u so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete