29 May, 2012

Tag Show Off: Keith Garvey- Back Off

It's that time again. =)
I have some tags to give out to my blog friends.
This time I chose to make a Last Word tag for you all.=P















* Click them for bigger.

The tube I used is the beautiful artwork from Keith Garvey.
You can find this & all his other amazing artwork at PTE.
The kit I used is from Nicky at Inzpired Creationz.
The name of the kit is Always Anarchy & you can find 
where to get it by visiting her blog. ;)

I hope you Sweeties enjoy your prezzies. =)
*hugz*


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my pressie! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Magik for my awesome pressie!! xxx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my tag OMG I love it!!! Hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Magik!!
    i love it , and awesome work with my kit!!
    xoxo <3 , Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all very very welcome. =)
    I'm so happy you like your prezzies. =)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete