01 July, 2012

Swag Alley Blues- PTU & Freebies

I have another kit newly added to the Artistic Reality Talent store.
...And I have a couple freebies for you also. ;)

This is my newest kit: A little Gangsta, a little PIMP, 
but Bad-ass & Blue:


Swag Alley Blues is a great kit to add to your collection 
for all your Gangsta or PIMPin' tags.
With 25 papers, 83 elements & 5 frames,
its packed with lots of goodies for you.

You can find it in the Artistic Reality Talent store here.
And while you're there, I also have a set of CU 
glitter styles for you as well:
These can be found in the ART store here.

Now for the freebies.
First, I have an add-on teaser kit for you:
You can download this here:

And I have a set of free CU Satin Styles for you as well:

These can be found here:

I'd love to see any of your creations with this kit or the add-on kit.
Feel free to send them to me at:
manipulatedbymagik[@]dark-light.us
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

11 comments: