26 August, 2012

Tags From my Kits & Wordart

I have a few stellar tags to show off.
These were made with my kits & one was made with 
one of my word arts.

This first awesome tag comes from Belinda Caudill- BKC Designs,
using my Swag Alley Blues kit:
I really love what you did with the kit, Hun. =)
You can find her tutorial for this tag here.

My Sis, Tragedy did an wicked-sexy tag for me using my 
Dark Light kit... and some new images of Ville for this tag:
Thank you, Sis for this shmexy tag! =P
You can find this tutorial on her blog here.

And Jeannine of Funky Sweet Designs made me this
hot, HOT tag using my Love word art:
Thank you again, Sweetie for this fab tag! =)
You can find here tutorial for this tag here on her blog.

And while you're checking out these awesome tuts,
make sure to look through their blog for other awesome
tutorials as well. ;)

Thank you again Sweeties for this truly stellar tags! =)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment