08 September, 2012

Tag Showcase: Autumn Tags & Tuts

I have some beautiful tags & tuts to show off
with my Autumn kits.

Belinda from BKC Designs made this beautiful tag & tutorial 
with my Visions Of Autumn kit for the Scrap-A-Licious CT team:
You can find this stunning tutorial on her blog here.
Thank you again, Sweetie for this beautiful tag. =)

This next tag & tutorial comes from my Sis Tragedy
using my Autumn Skies kit:
You can find this awesome tag & tutorial on her blog here.
Thank you again Sis, for this awesome tag. =)

And I came on my blog tonight to find a message from my dear
PSP friend, Angi. She made this absolutely gorgeous
tag for me with my Autumn Skies kit:
Thank you again, Hun for this breath-taking beauty. =)

Thank you again Sweeties, for my amazing tags. =)

Make sure you stop by each of their blogs for 
some awesome tutorials, goodies & inspiration. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment