24 September, 2012

Tag Showcase- More Tags & Tuts

I'm a little late with posting a couple tags from some awesome taggers.
So here's a couple stellar tags & tutorials I have to show off.

Audrey from Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts made this beautiful tag & tutorial 
with my Visions Of Autumn kit for the Scrap-A-Licious CT team:

You can find this beautiful tutorial on her blog here.
Thank you again, Sweetie for this gorgeous tag. =)

This next tag & tutorial comes from my Sis Tragedy
using my FTU Emo Glam kit:

You can find this awesome tag & tutorial on her blog here.
Thank you again Sis, for this hot tag. =)

And last but not least, check out this hot hot tag Jeannine at 
Funky Sweet Designs made with my 
Razorblade Kiss Template:

Make sure to check out this awesome tutorial here on her blog.
Thank you again, Sweetie for this awesome tag
& for using one of my templates. =)

Make sure when visiting these taggers, you check out all their 
amazing tutorials. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment