28 October, 2012

Tag Showcase CT Tags & Tuts

This month has not been a good month for me.
I've been having some personal issues going on 
& my laptop has been acting wonky for a couple weeks now
(still is, btw... but I'm making do as best I can).
However, this month has also been a good month 
where I now have acquired an awesome, 
arse-kicking CT team to accompany Tragedy. =)
I'd like to welcome Callie, Belinda & Crystal to my team. 
It is a honour to have you talented ladies aboard.=)
With that being said, I have a lot of awesome taggies 
using my kits to show off.
This first tag comes from my Sis Tragedy.
She used my part of the Scrap-A-Licious 'Boo Crew' 
collab for this awesome taggie:
You can find this tut here on her blog.

Tragedy & Belinda both worked their magic 
using my I Put A Spell On You kit:
You can find this wicked tut on Tragedy's blog here.
Find this hot tutorial on Belinda's blog here.

I also have a couple wicked tags using my Happy Haunting kit:
Find this hot tutorial on Tragedy's blog here.
This awesome tutorial can be found on Belinda's blog here.

And I have to show off this awesome awesome tag 
using my FTU Emo Glam kit. This tut comes from Tasha 
You can check out this hot tutorial here on Tasha's blog.

And Tragedy has two hot tuts using my new FOH kits:
Find this stunning tut on her blog here.
This tutorial from Tragedy can be found here.


Thank you, Sweeties for these awesome, 
gorgeous taggies.=)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment