10 November, 2012

More Tags & Tuts To Showcase

I have some more arse-kicking CT tags to showoff,
from some very talented ladies. =)
Using my Funeral Of Hearts kit, Belinda totally rocked this tag:
You can check out her awesome tut here.

Belinda also has an awesome FTU tut for you,
using my Dear Santa Sampler freebie kit:
You can check out this sweet tut here.

Crystal rocked my Swag Alley Blues kit, 
to make me this hot HOT tag:
Using my Dear Santa kit, 
Crystal made me this stunning Christmas tag:
Toxic Candy made this smokin' tag
using my Funeral Of Hearts kit, 
for the Scrap-A-Licious store:
You can check out this awesome tutorial here on her blog.

Alexanda Huntress made me this freakin' aww-dorable tag
for my birthday, using my Bedtime Stories kit:

And I have a really hot, stunning tag & tut to show off from 
my blog friend, Sharon C of Tagalicious Tags & Tuts
using my Swag Alley Blues Freebie kit:

You can try this tutorial by going to her blog here.

As always, thank you so much, Sweeties for my stellar tags.
I totally LOVE them! =)

Make sure when checking out their tutorials,
you check out the rest of their blogs. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment