02 November, 2012

New Kits in Stores & A FTU Sampler kit

I have 2 new kits in stores for you.
You can find these in all stores I sell in.
Bedtime Stories is a bit of a 'fantasy-like' kit.
It's packed with some lovely goodies for some magical tags:

And I have my first Christmas kit for you: Dear Santa.
This kit is full of goodies for your Christmas tags...
and maybe a note to Santa, too.;)


And because I really love you guys,
I have a little sampler kit for you, based on the Dear Santa kit:
You can snag this kit here:

And remember, all thru November, I'm having a sale 
so you can get all of my kits at 35% off.

As always, I'd love to see any of your creations 
made with any of these kits. Feel free to send them to me at: 
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Hun.
      Have fun with the kit. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this great sampler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome holiday sampler. I know I'll have a lot of fun creating with it. Thanks for your generosity and talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the sampler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely Christmas kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so very much for the Holiday Sampler. Appreciate your sharing your creativity so freely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much hun, cannot wait to use this tonight!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete