17 November, 2012

Tags & Tuts Showcase

It's that time again- to show off more beautiful tags 
from my awesome Creative Team. =)

This first beautiful Christmas tag comes from Callie,
using my Dear Santa kit:
You have to check this tut out here on her blog.

Tragedy also rocked out my Dear Santa kit with this tutorial:
You can find here awesome tutorial here on her blog.

Tragedy also has an awesome tutorial & extras for you,
using the Dear Santa Sampler kit:
You can try this tut & snap up the awesome extras here.

This next tag from Belinda using my Christmas Chill kit,
is so hot it will heat up your winter:
You can find the tutorial here on her blog.

Belinda made this sweet tag, using my Bedtime Stories kit:
Find it here on her blog.

My sis, Tragedy also made this adorable tag, 
using the Bedtime Stories kit:
Find her tutorial here.

And last, but not least, Whynter made me this gorgeous
tag for the Scrap-A-Licious CT team,
using my Funeral Of Hearts 2 kit:
You can check out this sexy tutorial here

Make sure to stop by each of these talented ladies' blogs.=)

As always- Thank you, Sweeties for spoiling me with 
the totally stellar tags. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment