21 December, 2012

Cheers! PTU Kit & Freebie Sampler

I have another new kit going into stores tonight.
Cheers! Is a wonderful kit to ring in the new year.
Filled with 22 papers & 77 elements,
the possibilities for New Years cheer is endless.
I also have a freebie sampler kit for you:
You can snatch it up here: Cheers! Sampler

As always, I hope you have fun with the freebie.=)

I always enjoy seeing any of your creations 
made with my kits. Feel free to send them to me at: 
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

I hope the holidays are wonderful & safe for you all.=)

*hugz*

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Jeannie!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Why thank you. =)
      You're very welcome, Hun. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! The sampler is just beautiful! Again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very very welcome.
      Aww. Thank you about the sampler. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete