22 December, 2012

Hot Holiday CT Tags

I have some hot holiday tags my Creative Team
has rocked with my Holiday kits.

This first hot tag comes from Callie, using my Christmas Chill kit:
You can find this beautiful tut on her blog, here.

Tragedy made this beautiful tag, using my Christmas Chill kit:
Find this stunning tutorial here on her blog.

My CT made some stunning tags with my Rockin' Ho Ho Ho kit:

Callie really rawked my kit, with this awesome tag:
You can find this badass tutorial here on her blog.

This is Belinda's hot tag:
Find this hottie on her blog, here.

And this is Tragedy's stunner:
Find this on her blog, here.

Callie made this beautiful tag, using my Dear Santa kit:
You can find this pretty tutorial here.

Belinda made this gorgeous tag with my portion 
of the Vintage Christmas collab at Mystical Scraps:
You can find this beauty here on her blog.

I also have this adorable tag from Tragedy, using
the Vintage Christmas kit:
You can find this sweet tutorial here.

My CT did a fab job with my Santa Baby kit:

Belinda did a beautiful job with this one:
You can find this here on her blog.

Tragedy made this pretty tag:
Find this stunner on her blog, here.

Callie made this hot tag for me:
Find the tutorial here on her blog.

And I have this smokin hot tag from Belinda, using my Celebrate! kit:
You can find this beautiful tutorial here.

And last, but definitely not least, I have this gorgeous 
tag from Lexi, for the Scrap-A-Licious CT team.
She used my newest kit, Cheers! to make this stunner:
Check this stunner out on her blog, here.

Make sure to stop by each of these talented ladies' blogs.
They have a lot of absolutely brilliant tutorials for you.=)

As always- Thank you, Sweeties for spoiling me with 
the totally stellar tags. I absolutely LOVE them. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment