20 January, 2013

More HOT CT Tags

I cannot express how awesome my Creative Team is.
These chicks never cease to amaze me with their wicked
tagging skillz.
First off I have some amazing- nay- stellar tags,
using my Gone With The Sin kit.
Belinda did an outstanding job with the kit.
You can find her tut here.
Tragedy made this sexy tag, using one of our exclusive tubes
of Mr. Ville Valo:
You can find her tutorial here.

And Callie made this sinfully sexy tag, 
using my other tube of Ville Valo:
You can find her tut on her blog, here.

I also have a few pretty Valentines tags,
using my Chocolates For My Sweetie kit.

Callie made this beautiful tag:
Check out her tutorial for it here.

My sis, Tragedy made me this sweet tag:
The tutorial for this adorable tag can be found here.

And last, but not least, I have a couple more tags
using my Like St. Valentine kit.

Callie made me this stunner:
Find the link for this hot tag here.

Belinda made me this adorable tag:
Check out this sweet tut here on her blog.

Thank you again, Sweeties for my awesome, sexy, HOT tags. =)

Take the time to stop by their blogs & check out all
the other awesome tuts & more that they have to offer.
These ladies are a very talented bunch.=)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment