11 January, 2013

New Years CT Tags

I know I'm a bit late getting these posted, 
but I'm going to do it now.=P

My awesome Creative Team made me some
stellar New Years Tags that I hadn't been able to 
snag until now.

This first tag comes from Belinda,
using my Cheers! kit:
You can find this beautiful tutorial by clicking here.

This awesome tag comes from Tragedy, using my Cheers! kit:
You can find this on her blog, here.

Christina also used the Cheers! Sampler kit for this FTU tutorial:
Find this tutorial here on her blog.

Tragedy made this tag, using my Celebrate! kit:
Check out her tutorial here.

Ageless Karma made this adorable tag 
for the Tagging Angel's CT using my Cheers! kit:
You can find her tutorial here.

And last but not least, I have this stunning tag
from Jeannine, using my FTU Emo Glam kit:
You can find this awesome tutorial on her blog, here.

Make sure to stop by each of these talented ladies' blogs.
They have a lot of absolutely brilliant tutorials for you.=)

As always- Thank you, Sweeties for spoiling me with 
the totally stellar tags. I absolutely LOVE them. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment