01 February, 2013

CT Tags

I have a lot of really hot tags to show off again-
some from my outstanding Creative Team & a few 
from some other very talented taggers.

My CT did an awesome job with my Kiss Me kit.
This first one is from Callie:
You can find this sweet tutorial here.

Belinda made me this beauty:
Find this on her blog, here.

Tragedy made me this beautiful tag:
Sneak a peek at her tutorial here.

And my newest CT member, Kelly, made me these 2 stunning tags:


And my team totally rocked my His Toy kit.
Belinda made this sexy tag:
Find this stunning tut here on her blog.

And Tragedy made this hot tag:
Find her awesome tut here.

I also have some more tags to show off from my HIM-spired kits.
This first one is from Tragedy,
using my FTU Gone With The Sin sampler:
Find this sexy tag & tut here on her blog.

Belinda made this simply stunning tag with my Like St. Valentine kit:
Find this wicked tag here.

Tragedy also used my Like St. Valentine kit for this 
awesome tag:
You can go peek at her tut here.

Now, I have a few beautiful tags I have to show off.
These were sent to me by some very talented taggers. =)

This first one is a tag Linda made for me.
She had wanted to try my Valentines Is Canceled tutorial,
but was unable to get the template, so I had sent it to her
before I got it posted on my blog. She did a wonderful job:
Thank you again, Sweetie for this fab tag! =)

I also got this hot tag from Jeannine. 
She used my Template002 for this amazing tag:
Check out her tutorial here on her blog.
Thank you so much, Hun! =)

And finally, I have this beautiful tag from Kim.
She used my Gone With The Sin kit for this killer tag:
Stop by & check out her tutorial on her blog here.
Thank you sooo much for this stellar tag, Hun. =)

Thank all you talented ladies for spoiling me with gorgeous tags.
I love every one of them. =)

Make sure you stop by all these talented Ladies' blogs.
They have a lot of awesomeness & you might want to follow them too.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment