25 February, 2013

CT Tags

Oh, mercy do I have a plethora of hot 
CT tags to show you. I also have a couple tags made 
with my kits from other talented taggers.=)

So, to start this off, I'm going to post this hot tag
I got from Kelly, using my Valentines for Alexis kit:
Kelly also made this beauty with my
Like St. Valentine kit:
I got some 'rawkin' tags with my Rock On! kit.
This first one is from Belinda:
Check out her kick-ass tut here.

Tragedy made this rockin' tag:
You can find it on her blog, here.

I got a beautiful tag from Tragedy using my freebie
Bit O' Irish kit:
Check out her tut for it here.

I have a few stunning St. Patty's tags 
using my Lucky Girl kit.

This first stunner is from Belinda:
Her tutorial for can be found here.

Check out this hottie from Tragedy:
And her tutorial is here.

And Kelly wowed me with this tag:

Kelly also made me these two gorgeous tags. 
She used my Join Me kit, which will be retiring late March:
Kelly's HIMspiration never ceased & she
created both these hotties with my Dark Light kit:
Using the Swag Alley Blues kit, Kelly 
made me these swag-a-licious tags:

I also want to take this time to welcome 
Jeannine Schumacher to me Creative Team. 
She has made me some stunning tags in the past, 
so I'm thrilled to have her on board with the rest 
of my awesome team. =)

And so, here's an awesome tag from Jeannine
using my Gone With The Sin kit:
You can find her tutorial here.

I have a couple tags using my newest kit- GangStarr.

First up is this stellar tag from Belinda:
Check out her tutorial here.

Kelly had her first play with the kit & made this stunner:

And last but definitely not least,
I have to show you two very awesome tags from
two talented ladies.

This first tag was sent to me by Bonnie.
She used my Gone With The Sin Sampler kit:
Thank you again, Bonnie for this amazing tag. =)

The other tag I have to show you,
comes from Millie at Millies PSP Madness.
She used my free kit Bit O' Irish to create this 
awesome tag:
You have to check out her tutorial here.
Thank you again, Millie for this beautiful tag! =)

I hope you enjoyed looking at these stellar tags.

Thank all you talented ladies for spoiling me with 
all these absolutely gorgeous tags.
    I love every one of them. =)

 Make sure you stop by all the blogs
of these talented Ladies.
      They have a lot of awesomeness & 
you might want to follow them too.;)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment