18 February, 2013

Free Kit- Bit O' Irish

First of all, I just wanted to say I'm not too big
on the colour green. It's never been my 'cuppa'. >.<
So for St. Patrick's Day I've only made 2 kits,
since I really don't think I could push a 3rd out of myself.
 
Now, normally, I try to make at least one freebie
add-on/ sampler kit now & then for those who
are unable to buy PTU kits for holidays, etc. 
I do this because I know all too well that sometimes
life hits hard & not everyone can afford to buy kits.
 
But, since I only made these 2 kits, 
I don't have a sampler to give away....
Instead, I have a complete kit I'm giving you. =)
Now, just so you know, I couldn't decide myself
on which one to give away, so I let my Creative Team vote
on which kit to give you all as a free gift, so you have to
thank them, too. ;)
 
With that being said, I present you with Bit O' Irish:
This kit is packed with lots of elements & papers
for some stunning St. Patty's tags.
 And I hope that this kit will be enjoyed by all
of you who snatch it up. =)
 
You can download the kit here:
Bit O' Irish

I'm always thrilled to see your creations
with the items I offer you.
Feel free to send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

19 comments:

  1. ty love this kit.. cant wait to play around with it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Hun. Have fun with it. =)
      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome.
      Thank you, too. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. What a generous and beautiful gift - thank you!!

    Paula Rose ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you, Sweetie. =)
      You're very welcome. Enjoy the kit.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you.
      You're welcome, Hun. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  5. Love it!! Thanks so much for the gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a cute kit, and thank you to your creative team for picking ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, snagged both your Valentine's and St. Patrick kits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the wonderful kit. I'm going to see what I make with it....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this wonderful freebie. And thanks to your CT for choosing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Magik! I love this kit. I'm glad you made it and have offered to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete