17 February, 2013

More HOT CT Tags

My Creative Team has been working hard again
with my kits & have made some hot tags. 
I've been in the process of moving so I'm just a wee bit 
late with posting these, but need to show them off, nevertheless.
The first tag I have to show you was
made with my Like St. Valentine kit from Kelly:
 
The Girls rocked my Valentines For Alexis kit.
This first one is from Kelly:


My sis, Tragedy made this sweet mini-tut:

You can find it here on her blog.

You have to check out these beautiful tags
made with my Sweet Valentine kit.

The first one is a stunner from Tragedy:

You can find this on her blog, here.

Tragedy also made this tag, using my sampler freebie:

Find her mini-tut here.
 
Belinda made this gorgeous tag:

Find her tutorial here on her blog.

Belinda & Tragedy both rocked my Love, Neverending kit.
This is Belinda's hot tag:
 
You can check out her tutorial here.

And here's Tragedy's beautiful tag:

Her mini tut is here.

And I'm happy to announce Anna Collaço as my newest CT member.=)

She rocked out my His Toy kit with this tag:

You can find her tutorial here.
She also made this gorgeous tag with the kit:


And made this beauty with my Join Me kit:

Find this tutorial here.

Crystal made me a stunning tag with my Kiss Me kit:

She also made me this awesome header for
my CT group, which we proudly have up:


...And with my newest kit- Rock On!-,
I have these kick-ass tags from Kelly:




And last, but never, ever least,
I received a couple more stunning tags from Jeannine.
This first tag, she used my Template0018:

You can find this awesome tut here.

She had a play with my Sweet Valentine Sampler
& sent me this beauty too:

Her tutorial for this one can be found here.

Thank all you talented ladies for spoiling me with gorgeous tags.
    I love every one of them. =)

 Make sure you stop by all these talented Ladies' blogs.
      They have a lot of awesomeness & 
you might want to follow them too.;)
*hugz*

2 comments:

  1. Thank hun to post my tut on you blog, if you want CTeam for you kit I'm here ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Hun. I love your tags. =)
      Actually, I'd be happy to have you on my CT. Will send you an email soon about that. ;)

      *hugz*

      Delete