08 March, 2013

CT Tags & Tuts

I have another fab bunch of tags
& tuts to show off from my awesome Creative Team.  =)

I have some fab tags made with my GangStarr kit.

This first fab tag comes from Kelly:
Callie made me this beautiful tag:
Check out her tutorial here on her blog.

Anna made me this bad-arse tag
with my free GangStarr Sampler:
Check out her tutorial here.

Jeannine made this hot tag:
Her tutorial for this tag can be found here.

And Tragedy made this awesome tag 
with the free sampler:
Check out her tutorial here.


I have one last St. Patrick's tag to show off,
made with my Lucky Girl kit.

This sexy St. Patty's tag comes from Kelly:
I also have some beautiful tags with my Bunny Express kit.

Belinda made me this gorgeous tag:
You check out her tutorial here.

Tragedy made me this pretty tag:
You can check out her tutorial here.

I have a tag to show off using my 
free Easter Bunny Hop kit.

Tragedy made this kewt tag:
You can give this tutorial a try, here.

And finally, I have this pretty tag from Belinda
using my newest kit- Bunnilicious:
You can check out her tutorial here.

Thank you again, Sweeties for more fabulous taggies! =)

Make sure you stop by these talented chickies blogs
and see what else they have to show you.
And maybe give them a follow, too. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment