27 March, 2013

Freebie Alert- Skulltastic Kit

I have a few store collab kits that
I made for the Scrap-A-Licious store.
One was for a Halloween collab &
another was for Christmas (which the full collab 
never made it in the store)- both of those kits
will be posted for you to grab at another time, though.;)

However, I do have one kit for you to grab now.
This one was for the grand-opening collab 
of the Scrap-A-Licious store:
You can grab this kit here:

Comments are always loved. 
As always, if you make anything with this kit,
feel free to send your creation(s) my way at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

Have fun & enjoy the kit.=)
*hugz*

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a bright and colorful kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. Have fun with it. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing all your hard work with us taggers--it IS appreciated! This kit looks awesome--I cannot wait to use it--Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you so much, Hun. =)
      You are very welcome for the kit. Have fun with it. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  3. Muito obrigado pelo lindo Kit,adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your awesome kits!!! s always, I can't wait to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the pretty kit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you and look

    http://tammyswel.blogspot.co.at/2013/06/tuben-manipulated-by-magik.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie. =)

      Thank you so much for showing me. Those are awesome!

      I'll show them off on my blog for you soon.;)

      *hugz*

      Delete