03 March, 2013

FTU Kit- Easter Bunny Hop

I have a free Easter kit for you. =)
Easter Bunny Hop is a pretty kit packed full 
of goodies for some truly stunning Easter tags.
And yes, you're getting it for free. =)
I hope that this kit will be enjoyed by all
of you who snatch it up.
Comments are always loved & appreciated. 
Have fun with the freebie I'm givin' ya.=)


You can download the kit here:

I'm always thrilled to see your creations
with the items I offer you.
Feel free to send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this affordable kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. es un kit precioso, muchas gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sweetie.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this adorable scrap kit!!! I cannot wait to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. You're so very welcome, Hun. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for shared ... Very cute kit

    ReplyDelete