19 April, 2013

Formerly PTU Now FTU- Pink'd

I have another FTU kit for you.
This was a PTU at one time 
& is one of my 1st kits as well.
I have removed 10 of the elements
in the kit in order to make it free for you,
due to TOU of a few items in the original kit.
BUT! It's still a good-sized kit .;)

I hope you have fun with this kit &
enjoy using it. =)

You can grab it here.

As always, comments or even ticking the 
'Thank You' box is always appreciated & loved. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*


17 comments:

  1. Thank You Magik for this Kick Ass Kit Hugs Big Crazy aka Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are da bomb............ty for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we still use your PTU one if we bought it from the store????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, too, Sweetie. =)

      I made a few of my kits FTU mainly for those who are unable to afford to buy kits due to whatever issues they may be having. ;)

      Thank you for asking.

      *hugz*

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much ♥
    Hugs Rachey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all very very VERY welcome for the kit. =)
    I hope you all have fun with it.

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you immensely for sharing this awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome kit! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much! Always love when somebody shares their talent. :)

    ReplyDelete