28 April, 2013

PTU- Weep For The Dream

*Click for bigger

This tutorial is borne from my own manipulated lil' mind. 
Any similarity to any other tutorial(s) is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written for those who have a working 
knowledge of PSP and was written using PSP X2, 
tho' any version should work.

Supplies Needed: 
Scrapkit: I'm using my All Lips Go Blue kit.
You can find this in the stores I sell at, located on the right.;)

Tube: I'm using the photography of Joonas Brandt 
You can find more of his amazing photography at 
Do not use any artwork unless you have a license to do so 
& have purchased the tube.

Mask: Circular-type mask of choice.
I'm using Mask 50 MB and SW from Moonbeams & Spiderwebs.
If you wish to use the same mask, you can find it here.
* Leave some love when grabbing the mask.

Word Art: Supplied by me, here.

Filters: Xero- Radiance
Eye Candy 4000- Gradient Glow

Font: Angelic War

Drop shadow: 3 3 55 4, black 
Save your progress often.;)

Let's do this! =)

Open a new canvas 650 X 650 px.
Copy & paste a solid coloured paper of choice. 

Copy & paste frame 2. Resize 85%.
Then, copy & paste frame 3 underneath.
Resize this one 90%. 
Use your magic wand & click inside this frame.
Modify- expand by 10. Invert & delete frame 3.
Add your paper of choice, resizing 75%.
Hit delete. Keep Selected & add your tube (or image of choice).
Resize as needed, hit delete & select none.
Crop to canvas.
Apply Xero-Radiance at settings that look best to you.
(I'm not showing my settings, since they'll look not so good on a tube.)
Then, add a drop shadow to your tube (or image) & the frame.

Now we'll add some elements.
For each one I added, I added a drop shadow to, 
unless specified otherwise.

cross- 55%. Rotate 12 right.
Place on the lower right.

fixed heart- 33%.
Place on the right of frame.

laced wings- 75%. 
Place in the bottom center of the frame.

speaker- 70%.
Place in the top center of frame.

note doodle- 75%. 
Place this over the speaker.
Then, on the speaker layer, use your lasso to draw a selection 
around the bottom part of the middle speaker, like my example 
(I've brightened the area to make it easier to see):

On the music note layer, hit delete.
Select none.
No drop shadow on the music notes.

mirror ball chain- 45%.
Place on the left.

staple- 30%. Rotate 15 left.
Place on the chain of the mirror ball.

guitar- 60%. Rotate 10 left.

guitar 2- 60%. Rotate 10 right.

vinyl- 45%. Place on the left with the black guitar.
Move below the guitar in layers palette.

cd- 30%. Place to the right of guitar 2.
Move below the guitar in layers palette.

ALGB skull- 35%. 
Place in front of the black guitar,
off to the left.

mic- 40%. Rotate 12 left.
Place in front of the laced wings.

skulls- 33%.
Place in front of the blue guitar.

lips- 27%. Place in the top right.

Add any other elements if you prefer.

Now, add the word art I'm supplying for this tutorial.
Place it in the top left like my example.
Add a gradient glow:
Then, add your drop shadow.

Crop & resize the tag to your own liking.

Now add your proper copyrights & watermarks.

Now add your name.  
Add a gradient glow at these settings: 
 Then add your drop shadow to this layer.

Finally, merge visible & save as a PNG & enjoy.

I hope you enjoy trying this tutorial.
As always, I LOVE seeing your results! =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment