19 May, 2013

New KIT & Freebie Sampler- W.L.S.T.D (When Love Starts To Die)

Looking for a 'soft' Goth, HIM-Spired kit? 
When Love Starts To Die is another kit based off a song
from HIM's newly released Tears On Tape album,
which was released on 30, Apr. =)
W.L.S.T.D is an awesome kit filled with 20 papers, 
100 elements & 6 frames in soft pinks,
 rose & grey-blue hues for some wicked tags
or an awesome blog layout like I did with mine. =)
You can find this ONLY at Pics For Design here
& at Mystical Scraps here.


* I always forget to mention that 1/2 the sales
from this kit & all my other HIM-spired kits
are going to the band. ;)

And I also have a freebie sampler kit for you:
You can download this from me, here:

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the FABULOUS Sampler
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this gorgeous sampler -- luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit hun. Thank you for the freebie. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all VERY welcome! Thank YOU, Sweeties, for the 'thank yous'. =)

    I hope you have had fun with the kit!!
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful work thank you very much I hope soon to bring a gift with their kits.

    ReplyDelete