23 July, 2013

City Chic PTU Kit & Freebie Add-On

Looking for a fun, flirty & wild kit?
City Chic might be just what you need. =)
Your tags will be stylin' with 14 papers,
75 elements & 6 frames in bold pink,
violet, black, gold & leopard prints.
You can find City Chic in both the stores I sell in,
which is located over there on the right.  
Here's a tag I made with the kit:
Also, I have a freebie sampler for you.
This freebie contains 10 papers,
40 elements & 4 frames in the same hot 
colours as the PTU kit.
You can download the free Add-On here:
City Chic Add-On
A little thank you in the comments,
or even ticking the 'thank you' box
is really appreciated. It let's me know if you enjoy 
the freebies I offer you as well as keeping 
me motivated to offer more .;)
As always, I enjoy seeing your creations
made with any of my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(Make sure to remove the brackets around the @ sign.)
Have fun with the kit! =)
*hugz*

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this awesome freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are my favorite colors and patterns.
    Thank you
    ((Hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete