31 July, 2013

CT Tags Ending July, 2013

First & foremost, I apologise for my blog being a bit 
'jacked-up' atm from my Photobucket account.
I have a Tag Request Group & had to link some animated
 tags in messages to send to those who 
had requested them, since FB wasn't sending them correctly
 & my guess is that someone(s) hot-linked their 
tag(s) to my account thus causing the mess over there. --->
So I hope you bear with this blog until my account resets...
which I hope will be in the next day or so...
Let's pray for the best. ;)
Anyhow, I have a few awesome tags to show 
off from my uber-talented Creative Team to end this month.
The first tag I have to show you comes
from Belinda, using my City Chic kit:
You can find her stellar tutorial here on her blog.

I also have this beautiful tag from Amisha,
using my W.L.S.T.D. kit:
She also made this cool frame for you:
Grab it from her blog, here.
* Make sure to leave a lil' lovin' for the frame.;)

Kelly made me this gorgeous tag with
my Summer Lovin' kit:
And last, but not least...
First of all, I would like to officially welcome 
the lovely & also talented Robyne Butts to my CT.
It is a pleasure to have her aboard with all my other
stellar Ladies! =)

And here's a tag & she made with my Gang Starr kit:
She also made me this FB cover:
...And she also has this rockin' frame for you:
So hop over & check out the tutorial & grab the frame
from her here on her blog.
* Leave her lovin' when snagging the frame. ;)

Thank you, Ladies for these awesome tags!!
You all never cease to amaze me. =)

Make sure to stop by their blogs
& see what else they have for you.
Maybe give them a follow, too. =)

Thank you for looking.
*hugz*


No comments:

Post a Comment