15 July, 2013

CT Tags!!

I have a hot new set of CT tags to show off. =)

Belinda made this adorable July 4th tag
with my Let Freedom Ring kit:
Even though Independence Day has come & gone,
you can still check out her awesome tutorial here.

I also have this hot tag from Belinda with
my Summer Lovin' kit:
Find this sizzling tutorial on her blog here.

And how about this fun feline tag from Belinda
with my Kurious Kitty kit... Isn't it sweet? =)
Find this feline friendly tutorial here.

I have three beautiful tags made with my 
Stardust & Moonlight kit. =)

This first one is from Anna:
Find Anna's dreamy tutorial here.

Belinda was the first of my CT to get this kit,
to give it a test drive before I released it.
She made this amazing tag with the kit:
She even has the tutorial for this gorgeous tag for you here.

And I'm happy that Callie rejoined my Creative Team.=)
This is her stunning tag:
Find her stunning tutorial here on her blog.

I also have a couple tags from Anna made with a
couple of my HIM-spired kits. =)

This first one she made with my All Lips Go Blue kit:
This rockin' tag can be found here on her blog.

Anna made this one with my W.L.S.T.D. kit:
This beauty can be found here.

Thank you, sweeties for all these ahh-mazing tags!! =)

Now before I go, I do have one more tag to show off.
This tag comes from Crystal & she made it with 
my W.L.S.T.D. freebie sampler. =)
She sent this to me in mail & I'm so happy she did:
Thank you again, Sweetie for showing me this stellar tag! =)

Thank you for looking.
Make sure to stop by my very talented Creative Ladies' blogs.
Maybe give them a follow, too. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment