04 July, 2013

Free CU-Okay Microphone Template

When making my W.L.S.T.D. kit, I wanted
to try my hand at making my own microphone for it.
This is the end result.

I'm fairly new at doing my own shading,
but I think this turned out pretty darn good. lol

The zipfile contains 1 PSD template & 1 example
that you can use in your kits.
This is Tagger-sized only.
You can download the file here:
CU Microphone

*Please read my TOU on this, 
as I do require credit if used in your kits.;)
You do not need to specify which item, just give the credit.
Thank you in advance. =)

I hope you can make use of this item. 
Enjoy the template!! =)

*hugz*

12 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!! Thank U so much!!!
    It is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Have a fun, safe 4th of July
    ((Hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank U so much!!!
    It is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all very welcome! I'm happy you all like it. =)

    Thank YOU all for the sweet comments! =)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so very welcome, Hun! =)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete