03 July, 2013

PTU Kit- Let Freedom Ring

I was hoping to have this in the stores before now, 
but with all that has been going on, 
I wasn't able to do so.

So, since this kit is going into stores 
'last minute' (as I'm posting this),
I have it marked for 25 cents (Just 1 quarter!!) 
until July 5th.
I'm doing this to allow you to get the kit
& make some tags with it before July 4th- tomorrow.
I guess you could say it's my way of making up 
for my absence. ;)

Let Freedom Ring is a kit made in 
traditional reds, white & blues.
It's filled with 13 papers, 60 elements,
6 frames & 2 posers for some fun patriotic tags.

You can get this in all the stores I sell in,
located on the right.;)

Here's a couple tags I made with the kit:


As always, I love to see your creations
made with any of my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(Make sure to remove the brackets around the @ sign.)

I hope you are able to get this kit & have some fun with it. =)
I'm posting a freebie sampler & CU styles after this post, 
so be on the lookout for it- I should have it up 
within a half hr. or so.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment