05 July, 2013

Summer Lovin' PTU Kit & Free Sampler Kit

I thought some of you might be tired of my 
Summer Days kit from last year. lol
So, I have a new & flirty Summer kit for you.=)

Summer Lovin' is packed with 18 papers,
66 elements & 6 frames for some hot Summer tags.
I think this kit is going to work beautifully
with a lot of the gorgeous Summer-themed tubes
from the amazing artists at Pics For Design. 
But of course, it will work with any tubes
you choose to use.;)

You can find this kit in all the stores I sell in,
located over to the right.;)

I also have a free sampler kit for you. Yay!!
Because I know how you all LOVE freebies. =)
This Sampler is made with the same colours as 
the PTU kit. This freebie has 10 papers, 40 elements 
& 4 frames for some fun & fresh Summer tags. 
...And again, it's going to work with a lot of 
your favourite Summer tubes. =)
You can download it here:
Summer Lovin' Sampler

Of course, the little bit of time it takes
to leave a bit of lovin' or ticking the 'Thank You'
box is always appreciated. 
It makes me want to give you more freebies. ;)
... And for those of you who do leave a thank you-
Thank YOU! You guys ROCK! =)

As always, I'd love to see your creations
made with any of my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(Make sure to remove the brackets around the @ sign.)

I hope you have fun with the free kit! =)

*hugz*

10 comments:

  1. Gracias por compartir, es lindo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this sampler. Have to find a cool tube to go with it but I love the colors! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all very welcome for the freebie kit. =) Thank you for the lovely comments. =)

    Have fun with the kit. =)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snagged thank you Angela.hard to find summer kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    ((hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all very VERY welcome for the kit. =)
    I'm so happy to give you a Summer kit for some sweet tags. =)

    Have fun with it!! =)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete