19 August, 2013

CT Tags!!!

I'm back...with more tags to show off. =P
These tags were made by my fabulous CT.
...And I have a couple other tags I have to
show you that were made with my kits,
 simply because they're also awesome! =)
The first couple tags  were made from my 
Touch Of Goth kit.
This first gorgeous tag is from Belinda:
You can find her wicked tutorial here on her blog.
Robyne made me this stellar tag:
And this equally stellar matching FB cover:
....And this awesome cluster frame for you all:
 
You can find the awesome tutorial for the tag & grab the frame
from Robyne's blog, here.
*Make sure you leave her lots of love for the frame. ;)

The next few tags were made with my City Chic kit.
Jeannine made me this beautiful tag:
Find her fab tutorial here on her blog.

I also have these hot tags from Kelly:


Anna made me this awesome tag, 
with my FTU Back To School kit:

You can find her tutorial here.

Here's a few tags with my recently 
released Bad Student kit.
This first bad ass tag is from Belinda:
And her equally bad ass tutorial can be found here.

And Kelly made these two amazing tags:


I have another stellar tag from Anna,
using my now FTU Pink'd kit:
Find the tutorial for this hot tag here.

And last, but not least from my CT Ladies,
I have this fab tag from Alex:
Her awesome tutorial can be found on her blog here.


Last month I had made a kit exclusively for 
the Creative Chicks scrapkit challenge.
Rhonda made me this rockin' tag &
also wrote a rockin' tutorial for it:
Stop over & check out the tutorial here.
Thank you again, Sweetie for this awesome taggie! =)

And I also have this beautiful tag from Bobbie
over at the Creative Chicks.
She used my FTU Pink'd kit:
Thank you, Hunnie for this stellar tag! =)

Thank you all for looking. =)

Please stop by the blogs of my awesome 
Creative Team... try a few tutorials & give them a
follow, too. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment