09 August, 2013

New Kit- Bad Student- Mystical Scraps Exclusive

I have a new kit in the Mystical Scraps Store.

Remember when you were in High School?
Was you a bad student or a nerd?
I was a happy medium of the two & I 
had some evil teachers that seemed to bring 
out the best (or bad) in me. LOL

Bad Student is a fun kit with just the right touch 
of mischief for some wickedly awesome school- girl tags. 
This kit was inspired by the amazing artwork of 
the equally amazing Keith Garvey & contains 
16 papers, 90 elements & 7 frames 
in pinks, reds & charcoal blacks. 


This is an exclusive you'll only find here at Mystical Scraps. 

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment