02 September, 2013

August CT Tags

I have another batch of amazing tags from
my equally amazing Creative Team. =)
This first gorgeous tag was made 
by Jeannine with my Bad Student kit.
Check out her awesome tutorial here on her blog.

The following tags were made with my School Days kit.

This first hot tag comes from Belinda:
Find her stunning tutorial here on her blog.

Kelly made me these two stellar tags:


And I'd like to welcome Ruth (aka Chilly)
as my newest (Guest CT).
She made me this amazing tag:

These next tags were made with my
Touch Of Goth kit.

This beauty comes from Ruth:

I also have this stellar tag from Jeannine:

Check out her tutorial here.


Amisha had a couple plays with my 
Steam Punk'd kit. She made me these 2 tags:

She also made two awesome cluster frames for you:

You can download them from her blog, here.
* Make sure you leave her some love for the frames. ;)

I have a few more tags to show off from Ruth.
The first one, she used my Stardust & Moonlight kit:
She used my All Lips Go Blue for this gorgeous tag:

And she made this hot tag with my now FTU Pink'd kit:
And I also have this fab tag from Alex, 
using my City Chic kit:
Find the tutorial on her blog


And finally, I made a test kit, since I have a new 
monitor & nothing seemed to look right for me.
So I made this very limited edition kit
(only 4 were given out to a few of my CT)
for them to look at & let me know if it looked okay.
This kit will not be released into stores or on my blog 
as a freebie, since it was a test kit.

This is the kit- 'Testing Testing':
Now, I told the 4 ladies who got the kit,
that they did NOT have to CT it, or make me any tags with it.
But that they were free to keep the kit if they wished.
They made me tags, anyway. =P
...And they did give me very useful feedback as well.=)

This gorgeous tag was made by Belinda:
Kelly made me this beauty:

And Amisha made me these two fab tags:


Thank you again, Ladies for all these 
absolutely GORGEOUS creations! =)

Make sure to stop by their blogs
& check out some other tutorials & goodies...
maybe you'll see something that inspires you. ;)

Thank you for looking. =)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment