24 September, 2013

More CT Tags For Sept. & Another Set Of Posers From Tammy

I'm back with another stellar set of CT tags to show off.
I also have a few other things to post as well. ;)

Beware- this post is full of stellar, awesome, beautiful,
gorgeous, fab, stunning tags made by some
equally stellar, awesome, beautiful,
gorgeous, fab, stunning & talented ladies. =)

The first tags I'm going to post are
made from my Trapped In Autumn series. 
Mélinou made this gorgeous tag with my Synkkä kit:
You can find this amazing tutorial on her blog here.

I also have this beautiful tag from Scribbles (Samii) 
using the same kit:
Find her stellar tutorial here.

Tragedy made me this awesome tag with Lisäetu.
This is the bonus kit in the TIA bundle at Mystical Scraps:
Find her sweet mini-tutorial here.

And I have these beautiful tags from Tanya
using the Valoisa kit:

She also has these beautiful tags posted on her blog here.

The next couple of gorgeous tags comes from Jax.
She used my Stardust & Moonlight kit:
You can also check out this gorgeous tag on her blog here.

Jax also made this fab tag & it's a tutorial too:
Check out her awesome tutorial here.

Kelly made my this fab tag with my Autumn Festival kit:

Scribbles made me this stunning tag with my 
Autumn Festival kit:
Find her fab tutorial with the kit here.

Ruth made me this gorgeous tag with my 
All Lips Go Blue kit:
And Finally, for CT tags, I have some
beautiful creations with my Pink For Hope kit.

This first gorgeous tag is from Belinda:
You can try her fab tutorial here on her blog.

Ruth made me this stunning tag:
And Mélinou made this awesome cluster frame...
but it's a tutorial for you to make your own:
Try out her tutorial to make your own frame here.

Now, I have some tags that were made with
my kits to show off. These are amazing!

When Jax applied to my CT Call her & I 
had a couple messages back & forth in email.
She gave me 2 beautiful tags that she had made with 
my FTU kits... after I told her she had a spot 
on my CT. LOL

This first one was made from my
now FTU Cyber Cat kit. She tried Anna's tutorial. 
Isn't it gorgeous?


She used my Pink'd kit for this fab tag. I love it. =)

I also have an awesome tag from Shani of 
Wicked Princess Scraps. She used my Creative Chicks 
exclusive, Rockin' Out'. Isn't this stellar?

And a friend on Facebook, Angela made me this
wicked cool tag with my Boo-Tastic freebie.
It's absolutely beautiful. 

And last but definitely not least, Tammy made 
these stunning posers with my Boo-Tastic kit:
You can find these on her blog here.
Click 'Scrap' & scroll to the bottom of the page.;)
She also made this beautiful tag with one of her 
posers & my kit & sent it to my email:
Thank you again, Tammy for making 
these awesome Posers & showing me. =)

Also, thank you to my awesomely talented CT Girls 
for all the amazing work they do. =)

And thank you to Angela & Shani for their 
awesome tags with my kits, too.=)

Thank you for looking. =)
Stop by the blogs of my CT Ladies-
try a tutorial, be inspired & maybe give them a follow, too.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment