13 September, 2013

New In Stores- Trapped In Autumn (Series)

It's been a few months since my last HIM-spired kit.
And so I thought one was due to be made.
What started out as one kit, became a series.

Since Autumn is fast-approaching, I wanted 
to make a kit based of this hauntingly beautiful
instrumental piece named 'Trapped In Autumn' 
which is on HIM's new Tears On Tape album.

To get a better idea of my rambling,
take a listen of the sample here.
Make sure it's the Trapped In Autumn one you listen to.;)

Now, onto the kits.

The first kit I'm going to show here, 
I simply call it 'Valoisa' or 'Light'. 
Valoisa is the 'light' side of Autumn in Finland, 
or the light side within you. 
This kit has 14 papers, 60 elements 
& 6 frames for some beautiful Autumn tags.

The second kit in this series is Synkkä (or Dark).
Synkkä is the 'dark' side of Autumn in Finland, 
or the dark side within you. 
This kit has 15 papers, 65 elements & 
6 frames for some hauntingly dark Autumn tags.

Both these kits are available at Mystical Scraps
& Pics For Design. =)

Exclusive to Mystical Scraps, I have a special bundle for you.
This bundle contains both kits & a 3rd kit, Lisäetu (bonus).
This is the bonus kit:
Lisäetu (bonus) is a combination of both
Valoisa & Synkkä & has 8 papers, 30 elements,
4 frames & 1 tag template for even more gorgeous 
Autumn tags.

This bundle is packed with a total of 37 papers, 155 elements, 
16 frames & 1 tag template for lots of doomy-gloomy or 
'light' & beautiful Autumn tags. =)

And of course, half the sales of any of these kits
or bundles will be going to the band. ;)

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment