21 September, 2013

Pink For Hope- Only At Thrifty Scraps

I have been wanting to make a BCA kit
for some time now with the hopes some
good can come from it.

With October being Breast Cancer Awareness 
month & a lot of drama in the PSP community
lately, I wanted to do something positive
& also help a good cause.

I decided to take the time to make this
kit in honour of all the brave women who have 
battled Breast Cancer in the past & even now.

So, I present to you Pink For Hope:
This kit is filled with 11 papers, 45 elements & 4 frames 
in pinks, white & light greys for some pretty 
& stunning BCA tags. 

And I have this kit at Thrifty Scraps for $1.00.
I cannot, in good conscience, accept any money 
from the sales of this kit, so
every dollar from this kit are going to the 

So please, help support this cause to help fight Breast Cancer.

You can only find the kit here at Thrifty Scraps.

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
so I can show them off for you. ;)

I hope you enjoy this kit.=)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment