01 September, 2013

Wilma4Ever 2013 CT Appreciation Week

Wilma4Ever is hosting the 2013
CT Appreciation Week.

Over at the Wilma4Ever store,
they have this huge, gorgeous collab:

This collab was put together with donations from the 
following designers to make this amazing collaboration 
as a gift to CTs everywhere in our digital scrapbooking community: 
(the kit is free to CTs whose Designer donated to the kit):

ABCreations
ADB Designs
ArianneGrafX
ApriltheScrapaholic
Becky's Creations
Disyas Digitals Designs
ScrappinWright
Manipulated by Magik
Moody Designz
PattyB Scraps
Pizazz Pixels
RoseMade Designs
SheCreates
Sus Designs
Lemur Designs
with tags and sigs by Suzie Parker AKA KoolBrat

This gorgeous collab includes
65 papers
150 embellishments
7 word art
5 templates
12 quick pages for an album in a hurry

If you would like to purchase this collab,
you can check it out here at the Wilma4Ever store.

And Here's my part of the collab:
I went with a 'rockin' theme' with my part,
since my Creative Team rawks my fuzzy socks. =P

Thank you to Anmarie for inviting me to take
part in this amazing collab. It truly was an honour.
I look forward to taking part again next year. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment