02 October, 2013

Another Batch Of CT Tags

I have one more batch of CT Tags to show off. =)

The first batch of tags I'm going to post
are tags made with my Trapped In Autumn- Synkka kit.
Amber did an amazing job with this kit for these tags:

You can also find these posted on her blog, here.

I also have some gorgeous tags made with 
my Pink For Hope kit.

This first beautiful tag is from Jeannine:
You can find her stellar tutorial here on her blog.

Mélinou made this stunning tag:
You can find her awesome tutorial here.
She also has this beautiful cluster frame for you:
You can snag this here from her blog.
*Make sure to leave her some love for the frame. ;)

And Callie made this stunning tag:
Find her stellar tutorial here.

These next couple tags, Jax completely shocked me
with my Skull Candy kit. She really knocked them out of the park.

You check out her amazing tutorial here.

She also made this awesome tag with the kit:
You can find this tag also posted on her blog here.

And last, but definitely not least, I have some 
beautiful tags & a FB timeline cover from
Amber using my City Chic kit:

You can also find these posted on her blog, here.

And Gina (aka Thifty Scraps By Gina) from 
the Thrifty Scraps store made me 
these stunning tags with my Pink For Hope kit:


Thank you, sweeties for spoiling me with these gorgeous tags!=)

Thank you for looking. =)
Please stop by the blogs of my talented
Creative Team & try out a tutorial...
maybe give them a follow too. ;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment