22 October, 2013

CT Tags Yes, Another Batch... From My HIM-spired Kits

One final batch (for now)
of amazing CT tags.
I told you my girls were busy! LOL

These tags are made from some of my
HIM-spired kits. And they are HOT!! =)

This first batch of tags were made
using my Trapped In Autumn Valoisa kit.

The first tag up comes from Callie:
She has a tutorial for you here to try.

This next tag comes from Kelly:
She also made this FB banner for my CT Group:

I also have this tag from Tanya:

And also this banner: 


And finally, I have this tag from Missie:

This next batch was made with the 
Trapped In Autumn Synkkä kit.

The first 2 tags are from Kelly:

Robyne made this tag:
And she has a tutorial here for you.

And finally, I have this tag from Tanya:

And finally, I have a few tags made using
my newest kit, Vampire Heart.

This first one is from Belinda:
She has a tutorial for you here.

And last but not least, 2 tags from Tanya:


Thank you again, Sweeties for another stellar 
batch of tags. =)

Make sure you stop by their blogs,
check out some tuts & maybe follow them too.;)

Thank you for looking. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment