05 October, 2013

Pumpkin Karver In Stores Now

I finally have a Halloween kit made for this year. =)
I've had so much I've been trying to do, &
other stuff going on that the
idea of making a new Halloween kit has been
shoved to the back-burner a few times. =/

Anyhow, I present to you, Pumpkin Karver:
Pumpkin Karver is  based just a little bit on the 
dark side of carving pumpkins. 

This kit had a little inspiration from some of the 
fab Halloween artwork of Keith Garvey. 

Pumpkin Karver is full of fun goodies with 14 papers, 70 elements, 
6 Frames, 1 background & 10 bonus 'carving elements' 
to build your own jack o' lantern in colours of oranges, 
yellows, blues & black for some super fun Halloween tags.=)

You can find this kit either at Pics For Design

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with 
my kits. You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
I'll show them off on my blog for you. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment