21 October, 2013

Rebecca Sedwick: For Becca With Love CT Tags

Over a month ago, a beautiful, bright young girl
took her own life because of being bullied relentlessly 
by other girls. This young girl was the granddaughter
of Pat- aka- Skunkie Mom.

A lot of very talented people had worked 
together to make this amazing collab, which you can find here.
I was honoured to also be a part of it.

Some of my Creative Team members &
myself made some tags with my portion
of the collab. I told my Girls to make the tags for Pat.

So, without further ado, I wish to show you 
these beautiful tags. Pat, Sweetie, these
are our gift to you. =)

Ruth made this beautiful tag:
Betty made this awesome tag:
This stellar tag was created by Mélinou:
She also has a tutorial here.

Belinda made this gorgeous tag:
She also has a tutorial available on her blog here.

Scribble made this beautiful FB Banner:

These last 3 tags I made for you:


I hope you enjoy your tags, Hun.

Our most deepest & sincerest sympathies,
thoughts & prayers continue to go out to your family.
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment