03 November, 2013

CT Tag Showoffs From Oct.

I have one last batch of CT tags to show off on my blog
for the month of Oct. & a couple other awesome tags
to show you. =)
These first tags were made with my Pumpkin Karver kit.
This is a beautiful tag from Jax:
She has a tutorial here for you to try.

This is another tag from Jax:
This one is also posted on her blog here.

Here's a few Tags with my Happy Halloween kit.
This one was made by Alex:

The next 3 were made by Tanya:



Belinda made me this cute tag with my Too Cute To Spook kit:
Check out her tutorial here.

Tragedy made me this awesome tag with my FTU Boo Crew kit
& one of the matching Posers by Tammy:
She has mini tutorial for you here.

Kelly had a play with my Sleepwalking Past Hope kit.
She made me this gorgeous tag:
and this gorgeous Facebook set:

Sami made me this brilliant tag with my 
Funeral Of Hearts 2- revisited kit:
She also has a tutorial here on her blog.

Anna made this awesome tag with my Punk You kit:
She has a cool tutorial for you too, here.

This hot tag comes from Callie using my 
Trapped In Autumn Synkka kit:
She has a tutorial here for you.

here's another tag from Kelly using vampire Heart:
And a lovely Christmas tag from Tanya,
using Dear Santa:

I also have a gorgeous tag from Dazzlin Designs
for the Mystical Scraps store CT.
She used my Swag Alley Blues kit:
She also has a wicked tutorial here for you. 

And last, but definitely not least,
I got this tag from Laura in my email.
She tried my Flirty Tutorial & this is her result.
To be honest, I think hers is better than mine. =P

As always, a huge thank you for the talented ladies
who made all these amazing tags for me.
I love them all!! =)

be sure to check out their blogs & maybe 
give them a follow.;)

Thank you for looking. =)
*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment