30 November, 2013

CT Tags Nov. 2013- Christmas Tags

Whew! The last post... for now. =P

This post is all Christmas Tags
& what awesome, gorgeous tags they all are! =)

Let's get this started, shall we?

The first goodies were made using my
Dear Santa kit & the come to you from Suzie Q
(I did not mean for that to rhyme, btw):

She also has a fab cluster frame on her blog for you.
* Please leave a little love for it. ;)

The next tags were made by Suzie also,
using my Christmas Chill kit:

And find her cluster frame from the kit here.

This next batch of tags were made using my 
FTU Holiday Love kit.

This first beautiful tag comes from Belinda:
Find her tutorial for this gorgeous tag here.

Suzie made this beautiful tag & FB Banner:

She also made a cluster frame for you here.

The next set of tags were made with my 
Home For Christmas kit, which is 
exclusive to Thrifty Scraps.

This first gorgeous tag is from Belinda:
She has a stunning tutorial for you here.

The next 2 tags were made by Suzie:

And yes, she has another stellar cluster frame for you, here.

Now, it's time for some Pink taggies. =P
All these gorgeous tags were made with my
Christmas In Pink kit.

These pretty-ful tags were made by Suzie Q:
Suzie also made you a cluster frame that you can grab here.

This is Belinda's beautiful tag:
She also has a fab tutorial for you too, here.

Callie made this stunning tag:
You can find her fab tutorial here.

Jeannine made this fab tag:
Try her fab tutorial here.

The next 2 beautiful tags come from Kelly:

And Ruth made me this beautiful tag:


And finally, Jackie of Jackie's Jewels made this tag for me,
using my Christmas In Pink kit for the Mystical Scraps
Creative Team:
She has a set of gorgeous extras of this tag, too.
Find them on her blog, here.
*Leave her lots of lovin' for the extras.;)

Now, before I close this post,
I want to revisit the FTU Holiday Love kit.
I have a couple awesome creations I want to 
show on my blog. 

Bonnie sent this beautiful tag she made
using the kit:

And Tammy made another stunning batch of FTU posers
for you all, using the kit:
Find them here on her blog.
* Make sure to leave her lots of love for making these for you.;)

Thank you, SweetHearts for all your fabulous tags & goodies.=)

Also, thank you to everyone for looking.
Be sure to stop by the blogs & maybe give 
them all a follow too. =)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment