30 November, 2013

CT Tags- Nov. 2013 Part 1

I know, I have been slacking with posting my gorgeous tags
from my awesome Creative Team.
I have been having a few issues with my computer 
& with blogger not always agreeing. LOL

BUT! I'm posting part one of some fabulous tags now.

These first batch of tags were made using my City Chic kit:

These first beautiful batch of tags & 
banner was made by Suzie Q:
She also has a hot cluster-frame for you. Go here to grab it.
*Make sure to leave her some love.;)

Robyne also had a play with the kit:
Find her stunning tutorial here.

The next 2 tags are from Jax:
She also has a stunning tutorial for you, here.
Here's her other gorgeous tag:
And I have one beautiful tag from Kelly, too:
The next set of awesome tags were made 
using my Vampire Heart kit.

This first stellar tag comes from
my sis, Tragedy:
Check out her tutorial here.

The next 2 tags come from Jax:
She also made this amazing tag:
And she has a wicked tutorial for you here.

And last but definitely not least for this round of tags,
I have this hot tag from Robyne, using my
Adrenalize kit:
You can check out her sweet tutorial here.

Thank you again, Sweeties for all these fab tags!
I absolutely adore them. =)

Thank you for looking & stop by my
awesome CT's blog & see what else they have for you.;)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment